SMARMAX-BIO-E220 / BIO-E320 (MC-9314)
Biodegradable synthetic EP gear oils for industrial gearboxes, worm gears, crown-pinion gears, flexible couplings and bearing operating at moderate speed, circulation systems.
- Non-toxic gear oil with biodegradability rate of >65% according to OECD 301B Test.
- Recommended for most gearboxes and transmission that require biodegradable fluid.
- High viscosity index does not change with use and shows little viscosity change at different temperatures.
- Anti-wear quality and extreme pressure properties.
- Compatible with yellow metals.
- Compatible with most of elastomers: Neoprene, Viton, Buna-N, Teflon. Contact not recommended with Butyl and Ethylpropylene rubbers.
- Working temperatures: (-30 ÷ 90)°C
- Available viscosities: ISO VG 220 and ISO VG 320
Canister 5L x4