SMARMAX OGP-18 (MC-9931)
Special synthetic fluid grease based on synthetic polymers for the lubrication of extremely heavily loaded gear teeth of open gears in SAG mills, ball mills and rotary ovens in the mining and cement industry.
- Specially designed to work under extreme low-speed loads
- Significantly reduces wear and tear of teeth working at temperatures up to 140 ° C
- It is clean, transparent and very sticky. its structure creates a coating that repels water, does not drop and does not drip
- Reduces consumption and prevents the process materials and process water from getting dirty
- The lubricant film can be inspected on the surface of the teeth using an UV lamp with a minimum wavelength of 366nm
- The product does not contain any bitumen, solvents, halogen (halogen), heavy metals, or solid lubricants and is considered "environmentally friendly".
- Resistant to the highest EP loads> 1100kG.
- Ideal for extreme loads of open mills, bridges, cranes, etc.
- Can be used in rotary kilns in cement plants
- It is also recommended for large chains such as rotating chains, conveyors in steelworks and mines
- Operating temperature:
- Immersion from 10 ° C to 140 ° C
- Gravity circulation from 10 ° C to 80 ° C
- Spraying by spraying from 10 ° C to 120 ° C
Can of 18kg x10